This is a full-time, 1st Shift and "Lead Technician” position
Maintenance Technician Overview: Looking for a Lead Maintenance Technician to maintain all machinery and electrical systems throughout the manufacturing plant. This position is on the 1st Shift, but as the lead you will supervise the maintenance efforts for the off shift technicians and provide guidance and training when required.
MUST have strong Industrial Electrical Skills as well as experience with mechanical systems like conveyors and hydraulic lifts/machinery.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintain and repair installed manufacturing machinery and material handling systems in the plant.
- Maintain and repair electrical panels, motor controllers, PLCs and VFDs.
- Maintain and repair electrical fixtures and distribution systems
- Maintain and repair pneumatic and hydraulic components of machines,
- Maintain and repair forklifts
- Upkeep of building inside and outside including but not limited to plumbing, carpentry, painting and light (limited) snow removal
- Keep accurate log record and order parts as necessary
- Support and communicate company core values
- High School Diploma
- Prior supervisory leadership or lead experience with a maintenance team
- Strong Electro-Mechanical equipment maintenance, repair and troubleshooting skills
- Welding and the use of cutting torches is highly desired
- Ability to work over time as required, on weekends and on holidays
- Must have a teamwork spirit with solid work ethics, integrity and motivation.
Benefits: Performance bonus, 401(k) Retirement Plans, Group Health and Life available.
Compensation: $25hr and up depending on experience plus overtime and bonus if you meet expected goals.