Best Fit Profile: Prior Military with a solid electro-mechanical background who has experience troubleshooting conveyor systems and motor controllers. Also basic skills utilizing CAD software.
European based company and a leading provider of robotic and automation solutions to a large range of industries. Solutions provider of industry leading technologies to ensure the highest quality systems are provided along with high quality technical services. This combination has led to becoming the "Automatic Partner of Choice" for many industry-leading providers, ensuring quality, speed, reliability and a quick Return-On-Investment for our customers.
Company provides Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems and Services that ensure you one of the very quickest Returns On Investment. The core benefits by which the our company will provide your business, with an increased profitability, are:
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Increased Space Efficiency
- Increased Stock Control
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Increased Accuracy
Our client is part of a group of companies that have been providing automation solutions for over 20 years. This division has been created to target the same (and new) automation and technologies into specific sectors. Already having operations in several countries across Europe and intends to have operations set up across the globe within the next 24 months.
As such, the ideal candidate should be looking to join a small, modern, fast growing, innovative company which is seeking to expand significantly over the coming years.
Field Service Engineer: the primary focus of this role will be to provide an excellent level of support to our customers and to ensure that new customers will experience the same level of support during their implementation and afterwards. You will be assisting in the installation and maintenance of large, complex systems and helping operating staff with day to day queries and fault diagnosis either remotely or on site. You will be a field engineer with expert communication skills and a technical background in robotics and electro-mechanical machinery with networking and PC skills to enable you to handle diagnostics remotely.
- 2-year technical degree (or equivalent certification) with concentration on Electrical Engineering.
- Basic CAD Drawing experience highly desired
- Skilled in electro-mechanical troubleshooting, installation and preventative maintenance to include motor controllers, steppers, synchro and servo motor systems
- Strong working experience involving IT systems (Routers, LAN/WAN, IP, Firewalls) and their integration into working systems.
- Experience with PLC and conveyor systems are highly desirable but not required
- Customer service and communication skills are critical to the success of this position
- Active passport in order to conduct initial training and periodic visit to corporate off in France and vender training in Germany.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft ® Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be hands on and willing to cooperate with other team members. Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Must be able to multi task and accommodate multiple requests effectively. Must communicate effectively both verbally & in writing.
- Must be a self driven, enthusiastic, organized individual to work in an autonomous environment
Compensation: Salaried Position
- $85,000 and up depending on experience.
- Cell Phone, Laptop and internet connection provided
- Travel and expense budget (Managed by Field Service Engineer)
Benefits: Corporate benefits package provided
Initial training for certification will start in France for 2-3 weeks coupled by addition vender training in Germany. Expect that once certified, you will be assisting an existing FSE to get hands-on experience infield applications. From that training, you will work from your home-based operation traveling to customer sites to assist in installations, commissioning, operator training and customer support as needed. This will be a high travel salaried position with the expectation of being home every weekend. It will be rare for you to not be home on the weekends however, in a field service position, those rare occasions do occur and should be expected.