Position Overview: As a member of the company’s Facilities team, the Senior Facilities Technician will be responsible for providing field level technical expertise and program management for the maintenance and operation of the site infrastructure and base building support systems. You will provide oversight to contracted maintenance and support personnel as well as perform some routine analysis and equipment changes to ensure optimal performance. This individual will also perform some procedural writing when needed.
- Advise the Facility Manager/Regional Facilities Director in the development and supervision of the facility maintenance program and equipment/system operation.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical support systems to include power distribution systems, emergency power, HVAC, heat rejection systems, and fire alarm and suppression systems.
- Technical point of contact for all aspects concerning the maintenance, troubleshooting, and operation of infrastructure systems.
- Participate in the overall facility design and construction from an operating and maintainability point of view.
- With the approval of the Facility Manager and/or Regional Facilities Director, develop and implement new maintenance standards, as well as work to improve existing standards to support site operations.
- Supervise and critique work performance by subcontractors to ensure adherence to standards, schedules and specifications. This includes any third party contract hires to support data center and base building infrastructure.
- Maintain a record of maintenance discrepancies and work with Operations management to resolve site issues based on agreed upon priorities.
- Provide backup to Operations staff for remote hands, trouble tickets and other Operations related duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Seeking a Prior Navy Nuclear Technicians (Electrician, Machinistmate, or Electronics)
- Incumbent must be able to demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical support systems.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of mechanical and/or electrical support systems.
- Ability to use test equipment such as power quality meters, thermal imaging cameras, multi-meters, and other test equipment to evaluate and troubleshoot equipment operation.
- 2nd Shift Position
BENEFITS: Excellent corporate benefits package that will commence on your first day of employment. If you decline to engage in the benefits program when you start work, you will have to wait until the next annual cycle to sign up for the corporate benefits. The benefits package includes:
- Full coverage Medical and Dental
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Bonuses based on performance
Compensation: This is an hourly position, starting at $33-$35/hr (depending on experience, training and education) plus compensated overtime, and a targeted 5% annual bonus.
The starting compensation has a level (II) range and it can start out higher in the range depending on the level of experience and education, and the hourly rate will go up with experience in the company. The offer will be contingent on passing a drug screen and a comprehensive background check. You will receive a background check/application that you will be required to complete online.
There is no relocation assistance with this opportunity.